Defend Our Voice: Donate Today
The National Council of La Raza Action Fund (NCLR Action Fund) is a Latino advocacy organization that works to expand the influence and political power of the Latino community through civic engagement and issue-based campaigns. The time is now to resist attacks on our way of life by mobilizing Latinos like never before. Join us to protect our community by making a donation today.
The NCLR Action Fund has extensive expertise organizing issue-based advocacy campaigns around the country. The generous support from our donors has enabled NCLR Action Fund to:
- Advance policies that create job opportunities and economic mobility
- Defend the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Protect Rights of DACA recipients and Immigrant families, regardless of legal status
- Advocate for needs of Latino students, particularly English learners, in public education
- Fight for stronger Civil Rights protections, including defense of our Voting Rights
- Highlight impact of environmental issues to Latino communities
NCLR Action Fund has a proven record of professional grassroots campaigns that shape the direction of public policy. We are committed to continue this important work. With your support, we can expand our reach to mobilize more people to take action for the policies and communities we care about. The time is now.
Donations are not tax deductible and may be disclosed to the IRS.
If you prefer to make a donation by check, it should be made payable to the NCLR Action Fund and mailed to 1126 16th St. NW, Suite 600 Washington, DC 20036. If you would like to make a donation in some other form, or have questions about your donation, please email us at email@example.com for additional information.
If you choose to make a donation to the NCLR Action Fund, your credit card information will be used only for this transaction through our secure online payment system.